Introduction

Welcome to the Kamberos Insurance blog site!

My name is George T. Kamberos, and I am the owner of this independent agency. I have been blessed by the fact that I have such a great mentor in my grandfather, who is also named George S. Kamberos=) The most valuable lesson I learned from him is to “BE A GREAT PERSON TO KNOW.” I live my life this way in order to be a help to any person I cross paths with. No matter what situation you may have, my mission is to improve it. With that being said, I have created this blog to help educate people about the tricky world of insurance, and the many great things it has to offer!! If you would like to sign up for a monthly e-Newsletter, please visit my Kamberos Insurance website to sign-up.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Auto Insurance Video

This is a very informative video on all the different areas of Auto Insurance. If you have any questions or are confused about exactly what Auto Insurance covers, you must watch this video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment